Educational Specialist Degree Program (Ed.S.)
Missouri Baptist University’s Educational Specialist program gives students the opportunity to prepare for doctoral-level work while applying skills and concepts in their current role. This advanced degree falls between the master and doctoral level. There are two different concentration options:
- Curriculum & Instruction (Online Only)
- Superintendent (Beginning in Fall 2023, will be offered online)
The Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) – Curriculum and Instruction, is ideal for teachers who are interested in curriculum and instruction leadership positions at the district level. This is a fully online program.
The Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) – Superintendent is ideal for school administrators who are interested in leadership roles at the district level. This program meets the DESE competency requirements for School Superintendent certification in the state of Missouri.
Through an online modality, students will enjoy coursework designed for the busy working professional. Students can complete the program at their preferred pace. All programs must be completed within six years of the start date.
- Earn a graduate degree at the ease of your schedule.
- Build upon current skills and begin working towards possible doctoral programs.
- Learn professional teaching and administrative methods from a Christ-centered perspective.
For more details on this online graduate degree at Missouri Baptist University, please contact the Office of Online & Graduate Enrollment Services at 314.392.2327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.