INSPIRE, IMPACT & EDUCATE
THE NEXT GENERATION OF NURSES
MBU’s Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator track equips you with the skills and knowledge to combine your clinical expertise and passion for teaching and impacting the next generation of nurses. Our online format provides a flexible path to earn your MSN degree in as little as 2 years – even as you work full time.
- 100% Online – Flexible online classes and labs that work with your shift schedule and busy lifestyle.
- Advance your career while working full time – This program is designed to accommodate the working nurse. Full-time students can complete their degree in as few as six (6) semesters.
- Real-world Experience – MBU’s professors have real-world, professional experience to help students stay up to date on all current challenges and trends in the field.
- Academics and Faith– MBU is a Christian University in St. Louis, committed to providing strong academic programs with a focus on integrating personal faith in the practice of nursing while serving a global and culturally diverse community.
The MSN – Nurse Educator track prepares graduates for the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) national exam.
Become a Nurse Educator in 2 years,
even while working full time
In as few as six (6) semesters, MBU’s Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator track prepares you to lead and teach future nursing professionals as an academic or clinical nurse educator in major universities, community colleges, hospitals and healthcare organizations. Our flexible curriculum, taught by professors with real-world professional experience, integrates theory and practice enhancing your skills and knowledge. As a Christian institution, we believe in the importance of providing strong academic programs where your personal faith can be put into practice, allowing you to better serve a global and culturally diverse community holistically.
What is a Nurse Educator?
Nurse Educators play a critical role in shaping the future of healthcare by ensuring that the next generation of nurses is prepared to meet the growing demand for healthcare services. Nurse educators are instrumental in shaping the future of the nursing profession, combining clinical knowledge and skills with holistic patient care and illness prevention.
- BSN degree
- 3.0 GPA
- Active unencumbered RN license
- MSN application
As a Nurse Educator, you can teach future nursing professionals as an academic or clinical nurse educator in different settings such as major universities, community colleges, hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Nurse Educator’s career outlook
The need for nurse educators is on the increase
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the increased need for BSN nurses, the change of educational requirements, and a retiring workforce correlates directly to the need for more and better-prepared nurse educators.
- The median yearly pay for nurse educators is $76,610.
For more details on this online graduate degree at Missouri Baptist University, please contact Salena Saxe at 314.704.5078 or Salena.Saxe@mobap.edu.