Online Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management
The Online Bachelors of Professional Studies in Healthcare Management program prepares students to excel in management positions across an extensive range of healthcare settings. Graduates will have gained the management skills and knowledge about healthcare necessary to manage hospitals, health clinics, rehabilitation centers, home care management, physicians’ offices, and nursing homes.
This program consists of a 42 semester hour major containing 12 courses. A total of 120 semester hours are required to graduate.
Management Positions in:
- Consulting firms
- Health insurance organizations
- Healthcare associations
- Nursing homes
- Physician practices
- Mental health organizations
- Public health departments
- Rehabilitation centers
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Universities and research institutions
General Education Core Requirements
Students must earn a minimum of 36 semester hours in general education courses prior to graduation. Students must take one course from each of the following disciplines.
- Communication Skills
- Fine Arts
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Science
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (Cultural Anthropology, Economics, History, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology)