Online RN to BSN
At Missouri Baptist University students can earn their RN to BSN degree online in as few as 12 months.
The Online RN to BSN program at Missouri Baptist University is a degree completion program for qualified registered nurses (RNs) who have completed their associate’s degree in nursing. This unique curriculum prepares students spiritually, intellectually, and professionally for a lifelong career in nursing.
Real-world Experience – MBU’s RN to BSN professors have real-world, professional experience to help students get up to date on all current challenges and trends in the field.
Academics and Faith – MBU is a Christian University in St Louis, committed to providing strong academic programs with a focus on integrating personal faith in the practice of nursing while serving a global and culturally diverse community.
Investing in Advancement – MBU’s RN to BSN students are actively making the decision to invest in their nursing education and to improve their employability in the nursing field as more healthcare organizations are strictly employing those who have completed their BSN degree.
Real Value – Designed with the flexibility and convenience that working nurses need, the MBU RN to BSN degree is also affordable. With a total cost of $395 per credit hour, the pathway to career advancement is within reach.
Programs built for the flexibility required by working RNs
- 100% Online – Flexible online classes that work with your busy lifestyle.
- Advance your career while working full-time – This program is designed to accommodate the working RN. Full-time students can complete their degree in as few as 12 months or can choose to be part-time and complete the program in as few as 22 months.
- Transfer-friendly – RN to BSN students may be eligible to receive up to 90 credit hours in transfer credit for proficiency validated by their RN licensure.
- The Prestige of a Missouri Baptist University Degree – Your MBU degree comes with the legacy of academic excellence.
RN to BSN Program Details:
The online RN to BSN degree program at MBU prepares students for a broad scope of practice. Graduates will be ready for increased responsibility, career advancement, and a rewarding future in a fast-paced work environment. Admission requirements include a completed, state board-approved associate degree or diploma from a nursing program, a current, unrestricted RN license (or completion by the end of the second term), and a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
The Missouri Baptist University RN to BSN program offers 100% online coursework and allows students to transfer up to 90 qualified credit hours toward their degree. Graduates are empowered to launch careers in the high-demand field of nursing in roles, such as:
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- Physician’s Office Nurse
- Nurse Case Manager
- Nursing Informatics Specialist
- School Nurse
- Diabetes Management Nurse
- Parish Nurse
- Insurance Firm Nurse
- Work Abroad
- Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Pharmaceutical Nurse
Request More Information About This Program Today!