Online Master of Science in Fitness Management
Missouri Baptist University’s Master of Science in Fitness Management addresses the need for qualified leaders in the growing health and fitness industry. This degree combines practical business skills with the science of exercise physiology and fitness. As students of this online fitness management degree program progress through their classroom and clinical experiences, their performance is continually evaluated. The program engages students in the same rigorous education they can expect from our traditional on-campus degree through a convenient online format, allowing them to keep up with outside obligations at the same time. As a capstone to the program, students apply knowledge and feedback to internships in coaching or rehabilitation facilities, or to community, sport, athletic and club fitness settings.
- Personal trainer
- Certified athletic trainer
- Wellness counselor
- Health and physical education teacher
- Physical therapist
- Business owner
- 34-hour program allowing working professionals and recent college graduates to work in their current job or position while pursuing a graduate degree.
- The option to attend full or part-time depending upon your schedule.
- Unique internship component with partner organizations, allowing you to apply knowledge and gain industry experience.
- Learn from faculty who teach from a Christian perspective.
For more details on this online graduate degree at Missouri Baptist University, please contact Brittany Sansagraw at 314.704.8307 or Brittany.Sansagraw@mobap.edu.